Thank you for your interest in joining the EDI team. We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s).
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintain contact lists and manage membership program;
- Assist with financial tracking;
- Update website with events, blogs, and newsletters;
- Help produce quarterly newsletters, and manage email correspondence;
- Respond to general inquiries and requests through website, email and phone;
- Provide general administrative support to Executive Director, as required;
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong data entry and database management skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Ability and willingness to learn new software programs, as required;
- Flexible, with strong interpersonal skills;
- Task and goal oriented;
- Experience updating website content, and/or using Quickbooks would be a benefit but not required;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working as an administrative assistant is preferred.
Compensation and schedule:
The position will start at 10 hours per week, at $22 per hour. The position will be remote with flexible work times.
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so submit your materials ASAP
to receive full consideration.